You can see a Consultant Gynaecologist for concerns such as Menopause and issues around your intimate health such as pelvic or vulval pain. You can also have treatment for heavy periods, PCOS, or discuss prevention of ovarian, endometrial or cervical cancer. We offer biopsies and hormonal evaluation for gynaecological conditions. If you would like to discuss any of these issues, please arrange an appointment at your convenience.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

UK Health Centre